Prospective members apply using the membership form, are proposed and seconded by existing members.
- Applications are considered by the Committee.
- Members may be adult members or associate members.
- Adult members are those aged 18 years or over.
- Associated members may be Junior Members (aged 7-17 years) or members of a Student Group, where a class group including a teacher join as a group.
Current membership fees are:
- Adult (18 years & over) – Renewal $55
- Adult (18 years & over) – New $60
- Pensioner – 66% of annual fees $36.50
- Pensioner – New $40
- Distance Member (any member who lives more than 50kms from Alice Springs) – 66% of annual fees $36.50
- Distance Member – New $40
- Associate Member:
a) Junior (7-17 years) (10% of annual fees) $6
b) Student Group (7-17years)
(10% of annual fees each) $5.50